Peace And Quiet In a Small Mountain-Lake Town
Own a “get-away” Crestline Property at a low price
Enjoy the benefits of a vacation get-away whenever you want, a camp out whenever you feel like it on a weekend, a fishing trip with your buddies, a relaxing lake with your family.
This 4,999 sq ft vacant lot is for sale at a discount and the owner will carry. More details below.
First off, it’s 4 minutes from Lake Gregory.
If you don’t know what it’s like to be at Lake Gregory, Google it and you’ll find that:
- It’s not a crowded lake – Known as the “Hidden Gem”
- You can bring your own or rent out canoes, kayaks, aqua cycles, peddle boats, row boats, motor boats, stand up boards, etc.
- Waterpark for the little ones
- Year round fish where you can catch Bass, Trout, Catfish, Crappie, Carp, and Bluegill (this lake is known as a GREAT fishing spot by the locals)
- You can enjoy great scenic hikes, bikes rides, and horse rides
And if Lake fun isn’t your thing, there’s always the activities near the town. Like Sky Park at Santa’s Village in Sky Forest. 15 minutes from this lot where you can spend the whole day with family in an interesting adventure park.
Or… Lake Arrowhead… where your lot is 15 minutes from a popular and hip lake town with shops and restaurants.
Other than the long list of things you can do in a 15-minute radius from this lot, you’re probably wondering what the details of this deal are:
- It’s a zoned Residential 4,999 square foot lot right next to other built homes and literally 4 minutes from the Lake.
- It has some trees, and it starts of in a down-slope but quickly levels off (The first couple of pictures show it)
- All utilities are in the street according to County Assessor Report (which I have available to see)
- Sewer is in street (no septic needed)
- Maintained Paved road
- No address but 464 Delle dr. is to the left (NE), and 460 Delle dr. is to it’s right (SW)
- The Land Value according to the County is $10,563
To purchase it there are two options:
- All-cash for $9,500
- Or Finance it for only $1,500 down.
How do you know you’re getting a good deal?
Well other than the fact that the County valued the land at $10,563… and the nearby listings of similar lots (according to Zillow) are anywhere from $7,000-$30,000 (the cheaper lots are either smaller, more expensive to build, and/or not near the lake)…
You can build a house on it worth $300,000.
Get the vacation lot while it lasts.
Ease of purchase
I make the sale extremely easy for you as well.
- I am experienced in all the doc handling and will record the deed for you.
- I will transfer title via Warranty Deed to guarantee a clean title.
- I am experienced selling land and prepare all the docs.
- If you want to go in on it with a few parties that is no problem.
$8,000 (Early Bird Special – Price goes up to $9,500 on 10/20/2018)
Seller can take payments instead of All-Cash ($245 doc fee)
No Doc Fees on Cash Purchase
No Closing Costs
Title transferred via CA Grant Deed guarantees a clean title.
To make an offer... call me (Paul) at (951)-901-8208
If I don’t answer please leave a message as I am usually at work and can’t answer the phone right away.
Nearby Address: 464 Delle dr. Crestline
Legal Description: Lot 72 of Tract 2683, Switzerland subdivision No. 5, in the County of San Bernardino, State of California, as per map recorded in Book 38 Pages 1 to 4 inclusive of maps, in the County Recorder of said County
Utilities: Public sewer, public gas, public overhead power, public water
Assessed Value: $10,563
Yearly Taxes: $242.38
Size: .11 acre. 4,999 sq feet
Coordinates: 34.245104, -117.261940
Please check with County of San Bernardino AND City for usage of the lot; for parking RVs, mobile homes, camping, etc. The County and the City ultimately determine what you can and can’t do. Not me.
Information presented is to the best of the sellers’ knowledge, However, the buyer is to perform their own due diligence