Nothing Holding You Back From Big Cabin with Amazing View
Three Blocks away from Lake Gregory
This lot is our biggest with 7,000 square feet and a view with no obstructions
Like most lots in the mountains, there is an upslope, but that hasn’t stopped people on this neighborhood from building their dream home.
This lot is a “hop and skip” away from the Lake; only a couple of blocks away from Lake Gregory
Enjoy the benefits of a vacation get-away whenever you want, a camp out whenever you feel like it on a weekend, a fishing trip with your buddies, a relaxing lake with your family.
If you don’t know what it’s like to be at Lake Gregory, Google it and you’ll find that:
- It’s not a crowded lake – Known as the “Hidden Gem”
- You can bring your own or rent out canoes, kayaks, aqua cycles, peddle boats, row boats, motor boats, stand up boards, etc.
- Waterpark for the little ones
- Year round fish where you can catch Bass, Trout, Catfish, Crappie, Carp, and Bluegill (this lake is known as a GREAT fishing spot by the locals)
- You can enjoy great scenic hikes, bikes rides, and horse rides
And if Lake fun isn’t your thing, there’s always the activities near the town. Like Sky Park at Santa’s Village in Sky Forest. 15 minutes from this lot where you can spend the whole day with family in an interesting adventure park.
Or… Lake Arrowhead… where your lot is 15 minutes from a popular and hip lake town with shops and restaurants.
Other than the long list of things you can do in a 15-minute radius from this lot, you’re probably wondering what the details of this deal are:
- APN: 0339-132-05
- Yearly Tax Bill = 305.78
- Nearby address = 688 ARBULA DR CRESTLINE, CA 92325-9612 directly across from out lot (South)… and 687 ARBULA DR CRESTLINE, CA 92325-9612 (left of our property. East)
- Assessed land value = $17,017
- Paved Road
- All utilities in street
- Zoned: CF/RS
- Coordinates: 34.240824, -117.262118
To purchase it there are two options:
- All-cash for $9,500
- Or Finance it for only $1,500 down.
How do you know you’re getting a good deal?
Well other than the fact that the County valued the land at $17,017… and the nearby listings of similar lots (according to Zillow) are anywhere from $7,000-$30,000 (the cheaper lots are either smaller, more expensive to build, and/or not near the lake)…
You can build a house on it worth $300,000.
Get the vacation lot while it lasts.
Ease of purchase
I make the sale extremely easy for you as well.
- I am experienced in all the doc handling and will record the deed for you.
- I will transfer title via Warranty Deed to guarantee a clean title.
- I am experienced selling land and prepare all the docs.
- If you want to go in on it with a few parties that is no problem.
We Take Payments ($245 doc fee)
No Doc Fees on Cash Purchase
No Closing Costs
Title transferred via CA Grant Deed guarantees a clean title.
To make an offer... call me (Paul) at (323) 457-7089
If I don’t answer please leave a message as I am usually at work and can’t answer the phone right away.
To get to this property:
Place this address on Google Maps, 688 Arbula Dr Crestline CA, and lot is just right (South East) of 688 Arbula dr. Crestline
OR…. type in the coordinates 34.240824, -117.262118, to a map device or google.